Monday, December 10, 2007

Elora's 3rd Birthday

Elora turned 3 on the 5th! She had some friends over and got a Barbie, a little piano, a babydoll, and an aquadoodle. She loves all her presents and can't decide which one she likes most. She had lots of fun playing in the cardboard box filled with wrapping paper, too!















Yay! She's three!








For about three days afterwards, she kept asking me if she was still three. When I explained that she would be three until her next birthday, her eyes got really big, and she said, "Really?; yay!" I guess she thought she would go back to being two after her birthday was over.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Well, Ariane sure loves getting comments so I decided I'd write one to you. I hunted and hunted but could find no grammer mistakes. So, now I don't know what to write. I'm glad that the birthday went well and maybe next time we visit Elora can throw some shrimp on her new barbie for us.

Ariane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariane said...

It's so funny the way kid's minds work. It reminds me of when Shiloa's daughter, Ayla, turned 5. She was quite disappointed when she woke up on her birthday and discovered she still could not tie her shoes. When Ayla was younger, Shiloa told her shoe-tying was something 5 year olds can do. So she thought just turning 5 would make her know how to do it.