Thursday, October 09, 2008

Family Fair

On Labor Day, we were going to go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair, but it was very cold and rainy, so on the spur of the moment, I decided we could do a family fair instead. I gave everyone an hour to make up to two things to submit to the fair and then we'd all meet to judge the entries. Kydee drew a picture and submitted a coin collection, Elora made cookies and drew a picture, and Dalan did some tricks on the trampoline and drew a picture. I picked some flowers from our garden and arranged them, and Dale had a nap. (He got the Party Pooper Award.) Here's pictures of our awards.








Then we had a watermelon eating contest. Kydee and Dalan had two minutes to see how much they could eat. Dalan won.

2 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Looks like lots of fun, and some very good ideas for this dreary weather we're having. Good job mom!!

Linda Martineau said...

I'm so proud of you! You really are doing a great job of being a mom. I love you.