Monday, March 08, 2010

Murder Mystery Valentine's Dinner

For Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something different, so I hosted a murder mystery dinner. I was a lot of fun. Here's a picture of the 'speakeasy.' We had a poker table in one corner, a black jack table in another, a bar, a buffet, and a few tables. I printed off some 1920's posters from the internet and hung them on the wall.
Here's some pics of the players.













We had Beef Scallopini, pasta, breadsticks, salad, pie, and spumoni for dinner, along with sparkling grape juice and IBC root beer.
It turns out that I was the murderer! But we were all pretty shady characters! Can't wait til the next one.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to do one of those... maybe someday I actually will!!! (not in the next year or so, I'm guessing!)