Sunday, March 16, 2008

Relief Society

I went to a Relief Society (women's church group) enrichment meeting the other night and came home with this:

Yes, you saw that right--I got a bruise the size of my hand at an enrichment meeting. It's on the outside of my upper right thigh. I almost didn't put a picture because I had to show a lot of skin, but I wanted everyone to see the actual damage. Aren't the colors pretty?
We were playing a scavenger hunt-type game where we had to find certain items from our purses and run them up to the front of the room before everyone else. I ran into a table, but I made it up there first (barely) and our team won! It hurt really bad for a couple of days, but now it just looks really pretty. Who knew Relief Society could be so dangerous?!

2 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

ouch! At least it was fun getting it?

Ariane said...

Didn't you learn in seminary? Scavenger hunt is a dangerous game.