Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas

For Christmas this year, we had "Christmas morning" on the morning of Christmas Eve at our house in Idaho with all but the Santa presents and stockings, and then we headed down to Cedar City to surprise my parents for Christmas. They were expecting us a day later, so when we rang the doorbell at 9pm Christmas Eve, they weren't expecting us! We all thought is was fun to surprise them like that. We had Christmas morning and dinner at my parents and a couple of days after Christmas, we went down to Vegas to visit Dale's family. It was good to see everyone; we even decided to have a family reunion at our house this summer! I brought my camera on the trip, but somehow didn't manage to take a single picture, so all I have are pictures of the kids opening their presents at our house.











2 comments:

Ariane said...

I don't have anything exciting to say. I was just up with Hazel and glad to get a new post to read. Love ya!

Linda Martineau said...

It was a fun surprise to have you show up early. We sure love you.
Mom