Monday, July 20, 2009

Moab

The day after Micah's wedding, we decided to go to one of our favorite places near Moab--Honeycomb Rock (or as my family likes to call it, Fraggle Rock). It's a giant rock (it's actually several rocks) with lots of caves in it. When we were kids, we imagined that it was Fraggle Rock because of the caves and the sparkly rocks.

There was a stream of sunlight coming in from a crack in the top of this cave and it looked really cool.
The kids were trying to bury the light. They thought it was coming up from the ground. It was really funny to watch.
Here we are at the top the Indian ladder (Another fun place my family likes to go at Moab). The crack in the rock on the right side of this picture is where the ladder is located. Dale, my cousin Todd, and I are on the top.
Here's me and Tasha climbing down the ladder.

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Your music player is on "Shine." I thought that was funny since this post is about the light shining down. Your pictures turned out better than mine. Probably because you have a better camera.
The other day I was looking for a picture of you at Honeycomb that I thought I had, until I realized I was using your camera when I took it.

barrettandaudrey said...

I would love to see you while you are in town. Call me at my parents when you get here, I will be leaving on the 18th.