Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer update

I just realized how long ago my last post was, so here's a few picture updates of early summer.

One day, Elias found one of the kids' bike helmets, put in on, went outside and rode his bike. He was so cute, so I just had to take a picture. The funny thing was that he never keeps hats/helmets on for more than 10 seconds and he'd never rode a bike before. He rode his bike with the helmet on for about 45 minutes.
Kydee was in a contest at school to see who could read for the most minutes in two months. She read over 4,000 minutes and won the contest, so she got to ride to school in a fire truck. They took her for a 30 minute ride around town first; she got to turn on the siren and she loved it, of course! (Dalan won the prize for reading the most in kindergarten, so he got a $5 gift card to Barnes & Noble; too bad that's not enough to actually buy a book there!)

Elora loves to help me in the kitchen and she always pretends that she's the chef and I'm the slave that has to help her. (I have no clue where she got that idea!) Here's a picture of her making bread.


We helped my parents with their cotton candy booth in Moab, UT and while there, Kydee and Dalan got to ride this trampoline-bungee thingy. They had a lot of fun.

No comments: