Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Last time to Seattle

As I was looking at these pictures, I realized that this trip was probably our last one to Seattle.  That kinda makes me sad.  We've had a lot of fun times there. Here we are at the famous gum wall in Post Alley, right be the Pike Place Market.  We actually remembered gum to add to the wall this time.

 I thought this tiled wall was cute, so I had to take a picture. It's downstairs at Pike Place.
 Ariane and Matt were extremely generous and paid for all of us to go on one of the famous Seattle Duck tours.  We all had a lot of fun.
 The bus driver changed hats throughout the tour and bounced up and down and danced a lot. Noah was very intrigued by it all.
 I'm not sure what Dale was doing for this picture, but I think it's hilarious and he hates it, so of course I had to post it!
 Back at Pike Place.
 We had to eat at Ivar's before leaving Seattle.
 And feed the seagulls.

 Here's Ariane's family at Gasworks Park. (Nice smile, Matt!)
 And here's me and my fam.
Isn't he just too cute?!



 Matt, thanks again for the great expression!

 Dog pile on Uncle Dale!

 We couldn't ever find this troll on previous trips to Seattle, but luckily our duck tour drove by it, so later we had to go get some pictures with it.  Notice the beetle bug in the troll's hand.  Elias was sure that it was going to drop the bug, pick up our van, and eat us.
Here's a few more pictures, from Ariane's camera.  I took some, she took some.






 

Goodbye, Seattle!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

So much fun! I had an apartment right around the corner from the troll when I went to UW up there!!