Sunday, November 04, 2007

Cedar City house that we built

Here's some pictures of our beautiful little house in Cedar City. We miss living close to so many relatives--we had no idea how much we'd miss everyone until we moved away.

This vanity was an old buffet that we found at a thrift store. The top was ruined, but that didn't matter, since we were going to use it for a vanity. We just cut out the drawers, nailed the fronts shut, and put plumbing up through the back. After I came up with this idea, I actually saw it on a home improvement show. Aren't I so creative?!


Here's the master bath. It's a double showerhead with real marble tile that my aunt Melanie and I hung.







Here's our living room. I did all the wood flooring myself. It was a lot of work, but worth it; I think it looks so pretty!


My kitchen was huge in this house. I loved it.

It's been really hard to go from designing and building a house to having to pick one on the market. I liked being able to customize everything. I redid the plans for the entire interior of our Cedar City house.

No comments: