Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cool architecture in Spokane

I love looking at old buildings and I took some photos of my faves on our trip. Some were a little difficult because I was the only one in the car that knew how to use the camera and I was driving, but it worked.

Note: These two pictures (above and below) are of a building that were in one of my dreams a few years ago. It was SO weird to be driving along and see this building a couple of blocks away. I instantly recognized it and had to drive over and take a picture. I remembered the dream so well because I thought the building was so cool and I remembered feeling so sad when I woke up because of the dream. In my dream, it was on a steeper hill and a bigger city, but otherwise, it's the same building. I was looking around this big city (in my dream) for a little girl with black hair. I found her in this building, which was a Catholic School in my dream. It's really the County Courthouse. Any interpretations or explanations anyone? I had never been to Spokane before and I had the dream when Kydee was very little, probably younger than 2. Freaky, huh?!


This picture (above) was taken while driving and very difficult to get.


This was taken while driving, too, but I was stopped at a red light, so it wasn't too hard.

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Cool buildings!
PS I like your music player.