Friday, April 11, 2008

Misc. pics

Here's a picture of the snow we got a few days ago. It's melted now, and I hear that it's supposed to get up to 63 Sunday or Monday and I'm so happy at the prospect of warmer weather!



This is Dalan's burned finger. Can you believe a firescreen could burn someone that bad?! I couldn't!




Here's the girls in their Easter dresses. No, I didn't make them; I slacked off this year and bought them (but they were on sale for a really good price-only $13 each!). I was going to make their dresses, but just didn't. Maybe I'll make them some cute summer things. (Yeah, just keep dreaming, Sonnet!)

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Ouch! Dalan's finger looks so sore. I hope it heals quickly. Your girls are so cute in their dresses.
I went and bought paint after we got home last night, so the kitchen will be blue soon!

Darcy said...

Poor Dalan! Hey, I noticed on your "friends" link that there was a Barrett Miller- I know him from Ricks College. He, his sister and cousins were in my ward. He was also an FHE brother, his dad was our Stake Pres too. It's a small world after all.

Steve and Katie said...

Hey just an FYI, you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

www.forreystories.blogspot.com