Thursday, April 10, 2008

Riverfront Park in Spokane


On the way to see my sister in Spanaway (near Tacoma), we stopped in Spokane. Tamra told me about this cool park. Here's some pictures of just a few of the neat things there. After going to the park and driving around Spokane, my kids decided that we needed to move there.

Notice the giant red wagon in the background. That's the reason why we went to this park, but it was closed because the city was painting it before summer. The handle is a giant slide. My kids were really bummed, but figure we'll go back when it's open. We'll see about that! I don't think I can handle taking all of them that far by myself again (Dale didn't come on the trip with us; he had to work.)

These are pictures of the garbage eating goat. It has a vacuum inside it and kids love to put garbage in its mouth because then it 'eats' it.


Elora insisted in wearing shorts. Silly girl! On our way back home, we stopped in Spokane again and the kids wanted to go back, but it was so snowy that I couldn't see very far ahead of me and I definitely wasn't going to take them to the park in that weather.


1 comment:

Ariane said...

I guess we'll have to stop in Spokane the next time we go through.