Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snowshoe trek update and pics



Well, the guys all made it back safely, but a little sore. Here's some highlights from their trip.


Here's a giant slide that they played on by the girls camp.



Ahhh! A nice warm fire!



They had to climb on the roof to get cell phone reception to send us a text message so we'd know they were okay. Notice Ben on the roof in the upper left-hand of the picture.





The old men (Dale and Kelly) were about to die by the time they made it back to the truck.




The youngster looks like he's ready to go again.


I am so proud of my husband for trying this out. He actually wants to go back with just me; I told him I'd be happy to go in the summer!

2 comments:

Ariane said...

I'm glad everyone had a good time. Have fun snowshoeing in the summer.

barrettandaudrey said...

It looks like they had fun! It is kind of amazing that you have pictures from it, Barrett never takes pictures when he is off doing something fun!