Friday, February 08, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow

It has snowed almost every day since we got home from Christmas break! The snow is so deep, Elora can't even walk around in it. Our roof has so much ice that it keeps leaking when it gets warm enough to melt, so Dale and I have to climb up an icy ladder and chip away the ice with a hammer. I will take some pictures and post them ASAP. Oh, by the way...we haven't even gone sledding yet because it's been so cold, so we can' t even enjoy all this snow! Kydee's already had two days of cancelled school because of the cold and we're expecting more. Take this as a warning to stay away from Idaho! It's too cold!

2 comments:

Ariane said...

I was complaining about rain, rain, and more rain, but I guess I should be thankful it's not snow.

Nicole said...

Hi, this is Nicole Edwards. I'm Dave Edwards' wife, who is Dale's cousin. Crystal (Dave's sister) gave us the link to your blog. I just thought I'd let you know that I linked you to our blog. I hope that's ok. Our url is www.dnledwards.blogspot.com. I hope that wasn't too confusing :)